We are looking for a front-end team leader, who is an original thinker, passionate, hard-worker, and great executioner, to join our fast-growing B2C company. The front-end team leader will be responsible for managing the front-end team, the architecture design, code reviews, and day-to-day tasks. The front-end team leader will be on daily basis communicating with the product managers and designers to provide a well-implemented and well-designed product to our users.
• 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux).
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Experience with Jira.
• Experience with software like Zeplin, Figma and etc.
• Fast learner, highly organized and detail oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Great English skills.
• Experience with Leaflet or Mapbox.
• Experience with Next.js.
• Lead and manage the front-end team which contains both Israelis and Eastern-Europeans remotely.
• Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies.
• Manage the front-end tasks' board.
• Take conceptual product and design ideas and turn them into valuable and delightful experiences for our users.
• Work closely with Product Managers and Product Designers to implement best-in-class user experiences.
• Work closely with Back-end Developers to create a well-implemented product.
• Work in a dynamic environment requiring quick decision making within tight schedules.
Atly is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. Atly is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
This position is available in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower, and in Ofakim.