We are looking for a senior DevOps engineer to join our fast-growing B2C company. The DevOps engineer will work with the engineering teams and focus on AWS infrastructure, define monitoring strategy for our products, and build extensive CI\CD infrastructures. A crucial part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code.
• 3+ years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3).
• 3+ years of experience building and maintaining monitoring and CI\CD infrastructures for servers and customer-facing products.
• Certified on at least one: AWS DevOps Engineering, AWS Certified Developer - Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate.
• Proficient with AWS services: Compute and Network, Storage and CDN, Database, Analytics, Application Services, Deployment, and Management.
• Experience with multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking.
• Familiarity interacting with AWS APIs.
• Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language (especially for automation and testing).
• Experience building highly automated infrastructures.
• Experience administering operating systems.
• Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies.
• Fast learner, highly organized, and detail-oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Experience with the Serverless framework.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with Jira.
• Great English skills.
• Implement monitoring systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing to fully control our server and clients.
• Work closely with developers to implement continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
• Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
• Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
• Automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS.
• Build tools and processes to support the infrastructure.
• Informally train and share DevOps knowledge within the team.
Atly is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. Atly is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.