We are looking for a senior front-end developer, who is an original thinker, passionate, hard-worker and great executioner, to join our fast growing B2C company. Design and user interface are at the forefront of everything we do, and you will have a major impact on our product and growth by implementing them. Atly is a data-driven, B2C company, and the job of the front-end Developer is to make the Atly experience come true.
• 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux).
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with Mapbox or Leaflet.
• Experience with software like Zeplin, Figma and etc.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Fast learner, highly organized and detail oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Team player with strong communication skills who is passionate about being part of a successful team with a “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
• Experience with MongoDB.
• Experience with Next.js.
• Experience with Node.js.
• Experience with AWS (Serverless Framework, API Gateways & Lambdas).
• Take conceptual product and design ideas and turn them into valuable and delightful experiences for our users.
• Work closely with Product Managers and Product Designers to implement best-in-class user experiences.
• Work closely with Back-end Developers to create well-implemented product.
• Work in a dynamic environment requiring quick decision making within tight schedules.
Atly is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. Atly is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
This position is available in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower, and in Ofakim.