We are looking for a talented and passionate Product Designer (UX and UI design) with a highly developed sense for user experience and design to join our fast growing B2C company. Design and user experience are at the forefront of everything we do and you will have a major impact on our product and growth. Atly is a data-driven, B2C company, and the job of the Product Designer is to understand how people experience our products and create intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use experiences.
• Product designer with a passion for pixel-perfection, incredible user experience, and a willingness to never settle for second-best
• Fast learner, highly organized and detail oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. Interaction, Graphic, Visual Communications, Product, Industrial, etc.), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), a related field, or equivalent practical experience
• Experience doing UX for a mobile B2C solution
• Experience with Sketch or Figma
• Team player with strong communication skills who is passionate about being part of a successful team with a “Can-Do” mentality and mindset
• High level of English
• Take conceptual product ideas and turn them into valuable and delightful experiences for our users.
• Plan and execute full product design cycles, from conducting user research and data analysis to creating pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios for delivery to Programmers.
• Work closely with Product Managers and Programmers to oversee full implementation to deliver best-in-class user experiences.
• Work in a dynamic environment requiring quick decision making within tight schedules.
• Take part in developing the product experience strategy that will help us to achieve our company’s objectives and business goals.
Atly is a fast-growing, well-funded startup, changing the way people create and consume location-based information. Atly is the platform for communities to create customized maps and share information about places they love.
The job is in our TLV office, located in Midtown Tower.