Thanksgiving is here, and we’ve been thinking: Why keep our gratitude reserved for the dinner table?
Our team is spread across different parts of the world. Since we can’t gather together to raise a toast and share what we’re each thankful for, here are a few of the things we, as a whole, are thankful for this year.
- Our map managers. There are so many amazing people out there doing wonderful things–like Marylin Johnson who’s making sure people in the Philly area find the best places to dine out, and the good folks at the SLC / Utah Vegan map who are helping people in Utah stick to their values while still eating out. We wouldn’t be where we are today without all the map managers who’ve chosen to make Atly a part of their journey. Thank you!
- Atly map members. We know there are a lot of ways to get information these days, and we thank you for diving into what we’re doing, exploring the world with us, and helping make Atly a better app every day. We’re out to transform the way people explore and discover new places, and we wouldn’t be able to keep doing it without you!
- Our founders. It takes a lot of courage to envision a new approach to an old problem, and even more courage to step forth and work day in and day out toward turning that vision into reality. Thank you for your courage, and all your lost hours of sleep.
- Our team members. From the coders to the designers, the QA team and everyone in between, THANK YOU. Atly wouldn’t be the fun place it is without you, and our product wouldn’t look the way it does without your hard work and dedication.
- The honor. This one’s a bit vague, it’s true, but it’s worth mentioning nonetheless. We are so thankful for the honor of getting to spend our time working on an app we believe in, an app we hope will change the way people experience the world, for the better.
Wishing you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving!